Large comb beeswax pillar candles
Sold in pairs, these beeswax pillars are not only elegant but beeswax candles burn longer and cleaner than paraffin candles which emit carcinogens like Toluene and Benzene while pulling viruses, germs, dust and odors out of the air.
– We use 100% pure beeswax without additives or coloring
– Color and perfume may vary depending to climate conditions, season or origin
– Shape and size may vary from one candle to another
– The wick is 100% pure cotton
– Our candles are hand rolled or hand poured in Santa Barbara or Carpinteria, CA
Large Burning time:
Approximately 40 hours
Small Burning time:
Approximately 35 hours
– If the flame is too big, the wick needs to be shortened. Put out the candle and cut the wick a little. It should be approx. half an inch (15 mm)
– To extend the burning time, you may store it in your refrigerator
Large Finished size: 6" x 2¾"
Small Finished size: 5" x 2¾"