There was no denying Tom Brady and Gronk in Superbowl 55 and there is no denying Ellen's Hot Wings recipe either! Congratulations to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. You might be tired of seeing Brady win but you gotta respect the accomplishments. Right Belichick?!
Back to the recipe. Baking Soda and Santa Barbara Hives honey are the secret ingredients.
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees
- Toss 10-20 chicken wings in salt, pepper and baking powder. Baking powder makes browning the wings faster so they get crisper.
- Bake wings for 20-25mins, flip and bake for another 20-25mins
- Wing Sauce: heat up 1 cup of Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Wings Sauce, 1 tbsp of Santa Barbara Hives honey, 1 tbsp butter.
- pour over wings and enjoy!