Obelisk Beeswax Taper Candles
Reminiscent of Place de la Concorde in Paris, our obelisk shaped tapers smack of sophisticated. The Egyptians saw them as petrified rays of sunlight and placed them in pairs at the entrances to temples.
Wrapped in our beautiful tissue paper, our obelisk tapers are sold in a box of 4 candlesticks and are perfect for a special event, ceremony or gift.
– We use 100% pure beeswax without additives or coloring
– Color and perfume may vary depending to climate conditions, season or origin
– Shape and size may vary from one candle to another
– The wick is 100% pure cotton
– Our candles are hand rolled or hand poured in Santa Barbara or Carpinteria, CA
Approximately 6 hours
– If the flame is too big, the wick needs to be shortened. Put out the candle and cut the wick a little. It should be approx. half an inch (15 mm)
– To extend the burning time, you may store it in your refrigerator
Finished size: ¾" x 10.5"